About MGM's Institute of Management
MGM’s Institute of Management (IOM) is an AICTE approved, NAAC accredited (Grade 'A') and ISO 9001:2008 certified Institute affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad. Established in the year 1994, the institute runs MBA and MCA programs. With its modern teaching methods, brilliant faculty, emphasis on all round development and employment oriented activities, the IOM has emerged as the most preferred choice for management and IT education. Pride of place which the institute has earned is evident from the outstanding record of placements and the heartening feedback from the industry and the alumni. Under the worthy leadership of the management, the faculty and the administrative staff of the IOM stand shoulder to shoulder to provide our stakeholders a life time experience of quality and need-based education. We are committed to our pledge of making MGM’s IOM a premier B-School of the country!
- To provide education in business and IT fields as per AICTE and other relevant guidelines.
- Develop nationally and internationally employable talent.
- Groom the students to face challenges of life and to become citizen of great value to the society.
- To continually improve our performance by competency building, efficient resource management and constant and
comprehensive surveillance in the fields of management and computer applications education.
- Technology driven knowledge based economy has posed a challenge to the educational institutions to constantly redesign and revamp their content, procedures and processes. At IOM, we strive to gain a competitive edge in this arena. Having recognized the paradigm shift taking place in the management education to meet the aspiration of ecosystem, we conduct the programs adding suitable values to the personality of students.
- Our students are constantly encouraged to acquire knowledge and upgrade skills by making independent inquiry, giving presentations, vivas, visit industries and attend several guest sessions in addition to individual mentoring sessions with the faculties.
NewTek Electricals Pune.
Ms. Bhakti Deshpande
Hedgewar Hospital Pune.
Ms. Neha Pisolkar
NewTek Electricals Pvt.Ltd., Pune.
Mr. Rameshwar Kolte Asst. Manager
Mr. Sandip Pathak
Ms. Tejal Vyas
Mr. Tushar Hiwrale